Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
The second installment of Acer's Chromebook is now available in Australia
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
Acer's Aspire V7 is a fourth-generation Intel Core-based notebook that's large, but thin
Acer's Aspire R7 is interesting, but it will turn your world upside down
Acer's Aspire P3 Ultrabook is an 11.6in tablet with a folio-style keyboard case
Acer's W700 is a solid tablet with a great, Full HD screen, but it's a little underdone
Don't be put off by the Pentium; this laptop actually goes alright
A small and inexpensive laptop for the Google generation
Add a touchscreen to your Windows 8 PC or notebook with this 23in monitor from Acer
A high-performing Ultrabook with a port cluster and vent that can be opened and closed at the press of a button
Acer's Aspire U Series all-in-one machine features a 27in capacitive touchscreen and a nice overall design
The Aspire S7 Ultrabook will turn heads with its lovely design and excellent 13.3in touchscreen display
Acer Iconia A100 review: An uninspiring 7in Honeycomb tablet
Acer Iconia A500 review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet with USB and HDMI-out ports
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW