First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
The second installment of Acer's Chromebook is now available in Australia
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
Acer's Aspire V7 is a fourth-generation Intel Core-based notebook that's large, but thin
Acer's Aspire R7 is interesting, but it will turn your world upside down
Acer's Aspire P3 Ultrabook is an 11.6in tablet with a folio-style keyboard case
Acer's W700 is a solid tablet with a great, Full HD screen, but it's a little underdone
Don't be put off by the Pentium; this laptop actually goes alright
A small and inexpensive laptop for the Google generation
Add a touchscreen to your Windows 8 PC or notebook with this 23in monitor from Acer
A high-performing Ultrabook with a port cluster and vent that can be opened and closed at the press of a button
Acer's Aspire U Series all-in-one machine features a 27in capacitive touchscreen and a nice overall design
The Aspire S7 Ultrabook will turn heads with its lovely design and excellent 13.3in touchscreen display
Acer Iconia A100 review: An uninspiring 7in Honeycomb tablet
Acer Iconia A500 review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet with USB and HDMI-out ports
Latest News Articles
- Senate committee: Mobile phone 'cramming' widespread, profits carriers
- Oracle-based system for US visas still glitchy after software update
- Countries don't own their Internet domains, ICANN says
- Internet of things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Like Amazon, other firms want permission to fly drones
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 14% off $849.95
- $89 free shipping
- $51.99 free shipping
- $111 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »