Acronis makes True Image Home 2011 even easier to use
This latest version of the venerable image-backup software has a vastly improved interface and compelling new features.
For all its apparent complexity and ambiguity, blockchain is currently the most advanced tool for solving certain global problems of safety, authenticity, privacy, accessibility and security of artifacts and transactions.
Acronis, best known for its imaging software, today released the latest version of its backup and recovery software, which combines file and bare metal backup and restoration.
British businesses are lagging behind many of their global competitors when it comes to disaster recovery in the clouds, according to research from Acronis. And even the companies who are diligent about backing up are failing to treat virtual servers...
True Image Home 2010 is as effective and easy to use as any imaging/backup program you're likely to find. That's right: I just called True Image "easy to use."
Engineering and resources giant BHP Billiton has implemented hundreds of software backup systems on its server infrastructure that paves the way for data deduplication.
Your hard disk is a time bomb, waiting to go off. If you're lucky, like most people, it will never detonate. But if you're unlucky, like some people, you could lose all of your files, works, and applications, with no warning when your hard disk crash...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW