A small action camera that's decent, but its features need work
Weight is down 40 per cent and the size is down by 50 per cent when it is compared to the flagship Hero4 Black. There's no need for cumbersome housing either because the Session’s body is waterproof to 10 metres.
Two motorcycling teens have landed themselves in court after Victorian Police found footage recorded with a GoPro camera on Facebook.
GoPro has today announced the availability of its latest range of action cameras, the Hero3+, claiming the new models are smaller and offer better battery life than their predecessors.
Action camera stalwart GoPro has announced a new generation of its Hero video recorders, with three new models catering for amateur and professional videographers. The new Hero 3 action cameras are 30 per cent smaller and 25 per cent lighter than the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical SpecialistVIC
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTUI UX Specialist | Technical BAQLD
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- FTInsights AnalystNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia