Many businesses will not be able to support Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 operating system, which began shipping in the U.S. today. Like the competing Google Android, Windows Phone 7 does not support on-device encryption to protect data stored on it. M...
Open-source collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange is launching OXtender for Business Mobility, which adds support for push e-mail to mobile phones that use Microsoft's ActiveSync protocol, it said on Wednesday.
Long an important product for Microsoft, Exchange Server going forward will play even more of a key role in the company's plan to extend its collaboration applications to mobile devices and other software platforms.
IBM/Lotus for the first time will provide users of the iPhone -- and other mobile devices that support ActiveSync -- with real-time access to their e-mail, calendars and contacts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the U.S. government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- A judge has partially dismissed Twitter's surveillance case against the US government
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC