Popular kids property taps into the dark side.
The top eight Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer teams from A/NZ have been selected for the local qualifiers of the Call of Duty Championships 2013. The multiplayer teams have been invited to compete at the local finals in Sydney on March 15.
As the latest season of AMC’s The Walking Dead is starting to be broadcast, Activision is gearing up for the release of its tie-in game, Survival Instinct.
Activision Blizzard recently held a closed media event to showcase the latest build of its upcoming open world super hero game, Prototype 2. PC World was one of the selected publications invited to cover the event and I got a chance to try <i>Prototy...
Following the news of Team Fortress 2's free-to-play plans, Blizzard is introducing a new, extended trial period into World of Warcraft. Previously, newcomers could play the game for a limited amount of time before they either had to start paying or ...
The Daily Mail is the UK's answer to Fox News in many ways, as it's generally quick to jump on topics seen as controversial, misunderstand them to varying degrees and then pass judgement on them hastily. Its latest attack on the video games industry ...
Jonathan Lim, or Jono as he known to his friends, started his video game career with a short stint at Electronic Arts before he moved to Radical Entertainment where he’s been ever since.
Just about a year ago, we wrote that Starcraft 2 had been a long time coming and that we were looking forward to getting our hands on a copy. That time has arrived: we've spent the last few days feverishly playing the single player campaign and multi...
One week ago, Blizzard announced plans to change its forums, requiring users to post under their real names using as system called Real ID. Six solid days of backlash from its community and mass media attention later, Blizzard backed off on Real ID.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW