Microsoft has acquired security company, Adallom, in a bid to give IT departments more control over application access as well as data stored across cloud services.
Microsoft is said to be paying $320 million to acquire Adallom, a Cloud security provider whose services might help Microsoft in its new push toward becoming a "Cloud-first" company.
Salesforce.com users are being targeted by a new version of a computer Trojan that has typically attacked online banking customers until now.
A new variant of the Gameover computer Trojan is targeting job seekers and recruiters by attempting to steal log-in credentials for Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com accounts.
A new variant of the Gameover malware that steals online banking credentials comes with a kernel-level rootkit that makes it significantly harder to remove, according to security researchers from Sophos.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCSenior Project AdministratorNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystSA
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystWA
- FTProject Management - Infrastructure projectsACT
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW