Ads have long been part of the trade-off for users of the free Web, but the rise of ad blockers is making it increasingly difficult for publishers to sustain that ad-supported model.
Adobe's Digital Publishing suite has long offered a way for brands to publish content on tablets, but on Wednesday the company introduced a new generation of the software tweaked specifically to put such capabilities in the hands of ordinary business...
The Flash Player update released Tuesday not only fixed two vulnerabilities that were being targeted by attackers, but added additional protections that will make entire classes of security flaws much harder to exploit in the future.
Recently breached surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, had access to three different exploits for previously unknown vulnerabilities in Flash Player. All of them are now out in the open, putting Internet users at risk.
The huge cache of files recently leaked from Italian surveillance software maker Hacking Team is the gift that keeps on giving for attackers. Researchers sifting through the data found a new exploit for a previously unknown vulnerability in Adobe's F...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC