Ads have long been part of the trade-off for users of the free Web, but the rise of ad blockers is making it increasingly difficult for publishers to sustain that ad-supported model.
Adobe's Digital Publishing suite has long offered a way for brands to publish content on tablets, but on Wednesday the company introduced a new generation of the software tweaked specifically to put such capabilities in the hands of ordinary business...
The Flash Player update released Tuesday not only fixed two vulnerabilities that were being targeted by attackers, but added additional protections that will make entire classes of security flaws much harder to exploit in the future.
Recently breached surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, had access to three different exploits for previously unknown vulnerabilities in Flash Player. All of them are now out in the open, putting Internet users at risk.
The huge cache of files recently leaked from Italian surveillance software maker Hacking Team is the gift that keeps on giving for attackers. Researchers sifting through the data found a new exploit for a previously unknown vulnerability in Adobe's F...
NYSE down but it's no cyberattack... Microsoft slims down phone business again... IBM makes world's smallest chips... and more tech news
Adobe Systems was forced to rush the release of a Flash Player update after an exploit for a previously unknown vulnerability was leaked on the Internet and quickly adopted by cybercriminals.
It took just a day for cybercriminals to start using a new and yet-to-be-patched Flash Player exploit that was leaked from a surveillance software developer.
Just four days after Adobe Systems patched a vulnerability in Flash Player, the exploit was adopted by cybercriminals for use in large-scale attacks. This highlights the increasingly small time frame users have to deploy patches.
Adobe Systems released an emergency security update for Flash Player Tuesday to fix a critical vulnerability that has been exploited by a China-based cyberespionage group.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation released the latest version of its annual "Who Has Your Back" report on tech companies' data disclosure policies Wednesday afternoon, giving perfect five-star ratings to companies including Apple, Adobe, Dropbox and...
Adobe Systems has ventured into the stock images market, launching both a service that integrates with its cloud-based Creative Cloud tools, and a standalone stock images marketplace with 40 million curated and royalty-free images.
Adobe Systems fixed 13 security issues in Flash Player that could lead to serious attacks, including remote code execution and information disclosure.
While marketers want to engage customers in a unified way, disconnected systems often make that difficult. Adobe and Microsoft aim to tackle that problem by integrating Adobe's Marketing Cloud with Dynamics CRM.
Is Nokia scheming to move back into phones?... Antitrust lawyers frowning at Comcast plan... IBM's Chinese partnership raises eyebrows... and more tech news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCService DeskWA
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT