Hackers broke into the internal computer network of Adobe Systems and stole information on 2.9 million customers, as well as source code for several of the company's products.
The latest version of the Adobe Connect Web conferencing system can automate the conversion of recorded Web meetings to an industry standard format for easier availability on mobile devices.
Further boosting its presence in the field of product marketing, Adobe is acquiring campaign management software provider Neolane for approximately US$600 million in cash.
Adobe has released scheduled security updates for its Reader, Acrobat, Flash Player and ColdFusion products on Tuesday in order to fix many critical vulnerabilities, including one that is already actively exploited by attackers.
McAfee said it has found a vulnerability in Adobe Systems' Reader program that reveals when and where a PDF document is opened.
Adobe Systems has appointed Brad Arkin, the company's senior director of security for products and services, to become its first CSO. With a mature product security program already in place, the top priorities for Adobe's new security chief are to st...
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
Adobe CTO Kevin Lynch is leaving the company to take a job at Apple, a one-time close partner of Adobe that became the most vociferous critic of its Flash technology.
The U.S. Congress needs to shut down so-called patent trolls whose infringement lawsuits are diverting company resources from hiring and research, a group of technology companies told lawmakers Thursday.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Adobe released emergency patches for Adobe Reader and Acrobat 11, 10 and 9 on Wednesday that address two critical vulnerabilities being actively exploited by attackers.
Adobe Systems said it will release patches for two critical vulnerabilities disclosed last week that are actively being used by attackers.
Adobe released security updates for Flash Player and Shockwave Player on Tuesday in order to address a total of 19 vulnerabilities affecting the two products.
Adobe Systems released new versions of Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat on Tuesday in order to address a total of 28 critical security vulnerabilities in the software products.
Adobe Systems warned users of its ColdFusion application server software that hackers are reportedly exploiting unpatched vulnerabilities in the product to take control of affected servers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationACT
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FT.Net & Oracle Developers - Agile, Digital/ Portal DevelopmentNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- CCSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop/Laptop Deployment TechnicianVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)ACT
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)NSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD