Chrome 55 is here with the promise of defaulting to HTML5 instead of Flash for most of the web—though as far as we can tell that's not quite the case.
You now have more sophisticated tools for drawing, wireframing projects, and editing photos on an Android phone or tablet.
Adobe's Touch Bar-optimized version of Photoshop moves all of the menus off your screen and onto your keyboard.
Creative Cloud subscribers can use Lighroom for Apple TV to see their photos on the biggest screen in the house.
Adobe Creative Cloud users at risk while company scrambles to find a fix for insecure and abandoned QuickTime.
Microsoft is following Google's lead by adding an auto-pause feature for unnecessary Flash content in the Edge browser.
A judge has approved a US$415 million settlement in a Silicon Valley employee hiring case, calling the amount "substantial" to settle claims that Apple, Google, Adobe Systems and Intel conspired not to hire each other's workers.
A proposed US$415 million settlement between tech workers and Intel, Google, Apple and Adobe Systems is likely to be approved by the judge, according to some of the lawyers in the case.
Hoping to avoid a potentially embarrassing trial, Google, Apple, Intel and Adobe have increased their offer to $415 million [m] to settle a lawsuit that accuses them of cutting secret deals not to hire each other's workers.
More than a dozen Romanian non-governmental organizations are protesting new cybersecurity legislation passed by the parliament last week that would force businesses to provide the country's national intelligence agencies with access to their data wi...
Showing all viewers the same commercial six minutes into, say, an episode of "Modern Family" might soon be over. If you're watching it online.
Technology workers have asked an appeals court not to approve a US$324.5 million settlement in Silicon Valley's controversial employee hiring case, according to a document filed Tuesday.
Add Tibco to the list of vendors pushing a full stack of so-called "customer engagement" software, which companies use to track and analyze consumer behavior in hopes of building deeper relationships with them and ultimately, selling more products an...
Attorneys for Google, Apple, Adobe Systems and Intel have appealed a judge's decision to throw out a proposed settlement in Silicon Valley's employee hiring case.
A federal judge on Thursday proposed a Jan. 12 start date for a jury trial in Silicon Valley's closely watched class-action employee hiring case, in which executives like Steve Jobs and Google's Sergey Brin are accused of conspiring not to hire each ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTInfrastructure Security SpecialistVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD