Google wants vendors to fix or offer mitigation advice for previously unknown and actively exploited software vulnerabilities within seven days of their discovery.
Adobe has acquired Thumb Labs, a small mobile app agency, as part of its broader push to give its new cloud-enabled software offerings a more social flavor.
Adobe has warned users of its ColdFusion application server platform of a critical vulnerability that could give unauthorized users access to sensitive files stored on their servers.
Salesforce.com is taking steps to combine its acquisitions in social media monitoring and social advertising with its core CRM (customer relationship management) software through a new product called Social.com.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is scheduled to join a number of other high-profile tech players to testify in a private antitrust suit brought against seven California-based technology companies by former employees.
Most browser installations use outdated versions of the Java plug-in that are vulnerable to at least one of several exploits currently used in popular Web attack toolkits, according to statistics published Monday by security vendor Websense.
Salesforce.com is hoping to give its Marketing Cloud product line a fresh boost with a new social advertising platform for Twitter.
A recently found exploit that bypasses the sandbox anti-exploitation protection in Adobe Reader 10 and 11 is highly sophisticated and is probably part of an important cyberespionage operation, the head of the malware analysis team at antivirus vendor...
Researchers from security firm FireEye claim that attackers are actively using a remote code execution exploit that works against the latest versions of Adobe Reader 9, 10 and 11.
Foxit released version 5.4.5 of its Foxit Reader PDF viewer plug-in on Thursday in order to address a critical remote code execution vulnerability that could have allowed attackers to compromise computers running previous versions of the software.
Adobe released security patches for its ColdFusion application server on Tuesday, addressing four critical vulnerabilities that have been actively exploited by attackers since the beginning of January.
Foxit Reader, a PDF viewer application often used as an alternative to the more popular Adobe Reader, contains a critical vulnerability in its browser plug-in component that can be exploited by attackers to execute arbitrary code on computers.
Adobe released security updates for its Flash Player and ColdFusion products on Tuesday in order to address critical vulnerabilities that could give attackers control over the affected computers.
Adobe has shut down Connectusers.com, a community forum site for users of its Adobe Connect Web conferencing platform, because the site's user database was compromised.
Adobe has fixed six critical vulnerabilities in Shockwave Player that could potentially be exploited by attackers to execute malicious code, via the release of version 188.8.131.528 of the software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC