Graphics professionals have grown accustomed to using Adobe's Photoshop suite to get the most out of their photos and visual designs. While most artists take the utmost care in their work, some do not and mistakes happen. Patrick Budmar tracked down ...
Adobe Systems said on Monday that it has acquired EchoSign, a web-based provider of electronic signatures and signature automation, for an undisclosed amount.
A new version of the BlackBerry Tablet OS will soon be available to all BlackBerry PlayBook tablet users, to address a security issue raised by Adobe about its Flash Player, Research In Motion said Sunday.
National book retailer Dymocks has partnered with Acer to offer Android-powered tablets as a vehicle for e-book sales along with a new Android app.
For the first time in the company's history, Adobe Systems has generated over $US1 billion in revenue within a single fiscal quarter, it reported Monday.
Adobe warned Thursday of a critical bug in its Shockwave Player that affects both Windows and Macintosh PCs.
Adobe Reader's automatic patching feature could at last be stemming the tide of attacks exploiting vulnerabilities in the PDF reader, the latest Top Cyber Security Risks Report from SANS and its partners has suggested.
Adobe today patched six vulnerabilities in Flash Player, all of them pegged critical by the company.
An Adobe patch for a well-publicized bug in the company's Reader PDF software doesn't fix the vulnerability, the security researcher who uncovered the flaw confirmed.
Adobe Systems plans to release the final version of Flash Player 10.1 for smartphones on Tuesday, but very few people will be able to use it right away.
Less than a week after fielding reports that hackers were targeting a bug in its Flash Player software, Adobe Systems has rushed out a fix for the problem.
Despite being buffeted by ongoing criticism from Apple and advocates for open Web standards, development on the Flash platform continues with today's release of a finalized version 10.1 of the Flash browser plugin.
A new, critical bug in Adobe's Flash Player is giving some attackers a back door into victims computers, Adobe warned late Friday.
Adobe Systems' newly released magazine digital viewer for iPad is the first component of an Adobe digital publishing platform that should help content producers more easily port their printed content onto various portable electronic devices, said Dav...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia