Revenue in the IT segment of the world's smart electricity delivery industry is likely to have grown by 23 percent, to US$9.4 billion, in 2012, in support of smart grid deployments, according to a new study.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW