The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
Oracle surprised many tech industry observers by announcing Thursday it would pay US$871 million for marketing automation software vendor Eloqua. The move seemed a bit unlikely given the amount of sales and marketing software Oracle already had.
Facebook, which had been in the doghouse with Wall Street since it went public, wowed investors with its third-quarter report on Tuesday, in particular with its improvements and early results in the crucial mobile market.
Have you ever found yourself in an unfamiliar city with no clue about where to go and what to see? What if you could just hold up your phone, snap pictures of your surroundings, and discover interesting local restaurants and landmarks? With augmented...
If you read the most recent revision of Apple's developer terms, it sure sounds like Apple is trying to keep its ad-rival--Google's recently acquired AdMob--off of the iPhone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IBM just found a way to turn toxic old smartphones into medical-grade plastic
- Microsoft Sway gets its first paid features
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT