Gmail users who get frustrated trying to find the "unsubscribe" link that's often buried in small type at the bottom of promotional emails may instead start seeing it before they even open the message.
A growing number of brick-and-mortar businesses, eager to learn more about what goes on inside their walls, are turning to new technology to gather data from people's mobile phones.
A coalition of consumer and privacy groups will ask a U.S. court to reject a settlement that allows Facebook to use minors' pictures in advertisements on the site without their parents' consent.
Mozilla is going to show advertising to Firefox users to increase its sources of revenue that now mainly comes from Google, the company said Wednesday.
Apparently Klout is popular.
Google has named a top executive from its advertising business to become the new chief executive of its YouTube service.
When Google awarded Eric Schmidt a US$100 million stock bonus in 2011 it was seen as unprecedented for the company. Now it's doing it again.
The video website Blinkx is contesting a Harvard professor's analysis that accuses the company of charging advertisers for video ads that users rarely see.
Google has been ordered by a court in Virginia to pay royalty to I/P Engine for infringing some claims of two of its patents through the AdWords advertising system.
Facebook is testing its advertisements on outside mobile applications, calling it a new way for app developers to monetize their creations.
Google is testing a high-tech contact lens for people with diabetes as an alternative to finger pricks for glucose testing, the company said on Thursday.
Europe’s competition chief is running out of patience with Google’s attempts to avoid an antitrust fine.
The way consumers identify themselves on Twitter can now be used by marketers in their decisions to place ads in individual feeds, under a new expansion of the site's advertising program.
Google will add prices for Ryanair to its flight search engine, the CEO of the discount airline said in an interview published Sunday.
Criticism hurts -- especially when you're not sure where it's coming from, or why, and have no way to respond to it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia