Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved what some commissioners called a "historic" plan to allow private mobile broadband services to share spectrum with incumbent military users.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules allow the agency to police future network management practices and business models rolled out by broadband providers, raising concerns among critics that an activist commission wil...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules could open the door to rate regulation and could drive some small broadband providers out of business, some Senate Republicans said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Microsoft will cut 2,850 more jobs by the end of the year
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia