A majority of the Internet attack traffic in 2014's fourth quarter originated in China, followed by the U.S., according to cloud service provider Akamai.
A new organization supported by Mozilla, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and others is working to set up a new certificate authority (CA) that will provide website owners with free SSL/TLS certificates.
The size and volume of distributed denial-of-service attacks has exploded in the past year, with a 389 percent increase in average attack bandwidth between the third quarter of 2013 and the third quarter of 2014, according to an Internet security rep...
System administrators who spent last week making sure their computers are patched against Shellshock, a critical vulnerability in the Bash Unix command-line interpreter, will have to install a new patch that addresses additional attack vectors.
Belgium is leading the world in IPv6 adoption, while South Korea and Japan are most ready for 4K video streaming, according to a report.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMobile Application DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystOther
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC