U.S. tech companies should retain access to the encrypted information of their customers, instead of providing end-to-end encryption, in order to give police the tools they need to investigate crimes and terrorist activity, two senior law enforcement...
The U.S. Senate has passed legislation intended to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records, sending the bill to President Barack Obama for his signature.
The U.S. Senate on Thursday failed to move forward on efforts to extend the section of the Patriot Act that the National Security Agency has used to collect millions of domestic telephone records.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
A recent report from the U.S. intelligence director that provides the number of surveillance targets in 2013 is not specific enough to provide the transparency the nation's residents need, two senators said Monday.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- CCSIEM SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testingVIC
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Test Manager - Defence ProjectVIC