U.S. tech companies should retain access to the encrypted information of their customers, instead of providing end-to-end encryption, in order to give police the tools they need to investigate crimes and terrorist activity, two senior law enforcement...
The U.S. Senate has passed legislation intended to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records, sending the bill to President Barack Obama for his signature.
The U.S. Senate on Thursday failed to move forward on efforts to extend the section of the Patriot Act that the National Security Agency has used to collect millions of domestic telephone records.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
A recent report from the U.S. intelligence director that provides the number of surveillance targets in 2013 is not specific enough to provide the transparency the nation's residents need, two senators said Monday.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
- Google goes after Microsoft, Tableau, and others with a new free analytics tool
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT