First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
This 15.6in notebook has good speed and features for its $499 price tag, and also some expected design issues
This 23in all-in-one PC has a Full HD screen, yet comes in under the $700 mark
Medion LifeTab P9514 review: A run-of-the mill Android tablet that's competitively priced
Medion's Akoya E7214 (MD98410) is a 17in Core i3 desktop replacement that represents excellent value for money -- you can pick it up from Aldi supermarkets
The Medion AKOYA P4020 D PC will be sold in Aldi supermarkets from 10 June, and it offers a good set of features for its price
One of the best value PCs on the market, available from Aldi on 18 March
Latest News Articles
- Report: US FCC to allow payments for speedier traffic
- IPhone sales drive strong Apple earnings
- Facebook sales leap, amid a growing mobile ad business
- Brazil's global Internet conference includes call to end spying
- Ex-FCC commissioner to head CTIA in latest Washington shuffle
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.