The Cloud computing arm of Alibaba Group, Alibaba Cloud, has launched a global marketplace and AliLaunch program for technology partners. This new program allows international technology partners to enter the China market through Alibaba Cloud’s init...
Alibaba Group's Cloud computing and mobile business are surging, but its reported revenue in the second quarter missed analysts' estimates, amid a slowing Chinese economy.
Amid complaints that the e-commerce company does little to fight fake goods, China's Alibaba Group is giving foreign vendors a direct line to report any counterfeit products spotted on its retail sites.
Enterprise customers can expect to hear more from e-commerce giant Alibaba Group. The Chinese company is accelerating the global expansion of its cloud computing business, with a US$1 billion investment.
China's e-commerce market hasn't been easy for Walmart to crack, but the U.S. shopping giant isn't giving up. The company is investing even more in its e-commerce operations there, by taking full control of a Chinese online retailer.
Alibaba Group has decided to sell off its 11Main e-commerce site in the U.S., as part of its focus on attracting foreign brands to its China business.
In another sign that Japan loves cute robots, SoftBank's Pepper is proving to be a hit with its consumer launch.
It can't cook or clean or do laundry, but SoftBank's Pepper could become the first breakout humanoid consumer robot and the vanguard of an era of mechanized, cloud-connected assistants.
Japanese mobile carrier, SoftBank, is teaming up with Apple manufacturer, Foxconn Technology Group, and Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba Group, in a global push to manufacture and sell robots for the home and workplace.
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group is preparing to launch a Netflix-like subscription video service in China, as the company expands into more entertainment ventures.
A mobile browser owned by China's Alibaba Group contained privacy risks that could have exposed users' personal data, according to a security group.
To expand its cloud computing business, China's Alibaba Group is preparing to open more data centers across the world.
Alibaba Group has been hit with a lawsuit from luxury brands that alleges that the Chinese e-commerce giant has been deliberately promoting the sale of counterfeit products.
After taking over the reins, Alibaba Group's new CEO has made global expansion a top priority for the Chinese e-commerce giant.
Though Alibaba Group is succeeding in generating more revenue from mobile, it is nevertheless shuffling executives, elevating its chief operating officer Daniel Zhang to CEO in the face of a stock-based compensation program that has depressed profit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCHelpdesk/Desktop supportVIC
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - AgileVIC
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- TPAgile Coach. Business AgilityNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCWebpage DesignerACT
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW