Watch out, Amazon.com. Google Inc. is getting into your game.
The irony is beautiful: To protect your Kindle, don't buy protection.
The Kindle DX started shipping from Amazon.com on Wednesday, as promised, for US$489, and could reach customers Thursday when initial owner reviews are expected to start hitting blogs and Websites.
Netbook makers will soon play a larger role in the e-reader market if start-up Pixel Qi has anything to say about it.
Amazon today launched a version of its Kindle digital download store specifically designed for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch, the bookseller announced.
Amazon's newest Kindle raises more questions than answers about how the e-book market might evolve.
As expected, Amazon.com Wednesday released a new version of its Kindle with a bigger screen, which is intended to present newspaper and magazine content better than the current, smaller Kindle 2.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 3 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 4 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 5 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Orange targets home applications with new mobile-to-TV gadgets and services
- Is that used iPad actually stolen? Apple creates tool for would-be buyers to check
- Angry Birds developer slashes up to 130 jobs to 'reignite growth'
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- Google shakes up cloud services market with another price cut
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.