Amazon will launch an enterprise email and calendar service that competes against products from Microsoft and Google, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The tech industry's most influential companies spent record amounts of money on federal lobbying in 2014 despite a general drop in lobbying by most tech companies. The spending was often directed at areas away from the central business of technology,...
Amazon has pulled the plug on its Wallet app, a service the company launched in beta six months ago to dip its toes into the burgeoning area of mobile payments.
It's been a week of milestones for Amazon's ambitions as content producer, as it makes its way down a path paved by another Internet-based company -- Netflix. Both companies are now giving legacy producers of quality TV content a run for their money,...
More than a dozen Romanian non-governmental organizations are protesting new cybersecurity legislation passed by the parliament last week that would force businesses to provide the country's national intelligence agencies with access to their data wi...
The poor design of two different smartphones, a low-resolution front camera with the new iPhone, the Moto G's lack of LTE, and the hefty price tag of the Amazon Fire led to disappointment this year when it came to smartphone releases.
From Apple to Amazon to Microsoft to Twitter, the names of some of the world's most popular tech companies tend to have interesting and significant backstories.
An organization representing thousands of commercial pilots in the U.S. and Canada says it's concerned about the safety implications of Amazon flying drones at a site near Seattle.
Amazon.com continued to increase its sales last quarter but losses also mounted, to the growing consternation of investors.
Updated: Professionals interested in a secure smartphone will be able to buy the BlackBerry Passport from Optus stores.
Sometimes the best path to success is to learn how to avoid failure.
Booksellers have met with European Commission officials to discuss their concerns that Amazon holds a monopoly in the online book market.
Amazon’s Kindle has always been a bit of a niche product. It sits alone in that uncomfortable space in the market, catering traditionally to book lovers with a foot in the past and an eye to the future. You would think this is a relatively small mark...
Amazon has launched the latest iteration in its Kindle range, the Fire HD.
Alibaba is looking to raise as much as $US21 billion in its U.S. IPO, according to documents filed Friday, making the Chinese e-commerce company's debut one of the largest initial public offerings in U.S. history.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW