A code-hosting and project management services provider was forced to shut down operations indefinitely after a hacker broke into its cloud infrastructure and deleted customer data, including most of the company's backups.
Amazon has unveiled its highly anticipated entry into the smartphone market, a handset called Fire.
Google says it's in the enterprise Cloud market to stay.
PayPal is offering a new educational resource to help merchants worldwide get more use out of its payments service.
A mysterious, massive Amazon locker in San Francisco is not filled with drones, but is part of a marketing campaign with Nissan.
Amazon, Snapchat and AT&T rank among the least trustworthy technology companies when it comes to how they handle government data requests, according to a report from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should delay its scheduled May 15 vote on a new net neutrality proposal because of public outcry that the rules aren't strong enough, a commissioner said.
Yahoo is pushing harder into the production of original content, with two online TV series, another digital magazine and a concert-streaming series added to its growing lineup.
Tech industry bellwethers, including Facebook, Microsoft, Apple and Amazon, weighed in this week with quarterly earnings and -- surprise! -- mobile and cloud offerings appear to be the key to their health.
Facebook's grand scheme to bring Internet access to underserved parts of the world could soon get off the ground, literally, with drones flying high overhead.
The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA), a group of hackers who have made a habit of hijacking high-profile domain names, managed to change the domain registration information for Facebook.com, but failed to redirect the domain to a different server.
Amazon.com has acquired game studio Double Helix Games as part of its strategy to strengthen its games offering to customers.
The rapper Kanye West, leaving no stone unturned, has included Amazon.com -- and more than 50 others -- in a new lawsuit intended to shut down some digital currencies that have sprung up bearing some variation of his name.
In the race to deliver online shopping purchases faster, drones don't impress eBay's CEO.
Amazon has today launched a dedicated Australian Kindle Store and will officially sell its new Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX tablets in Australia, but the devices are more expensive than US models.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW