Alibaba is looking to raise as much as $US21 billion in its U.S. IPO, according to documents filed Friday, making the Chinese e-commerce company's debut one of the largest initial public offerings in U.S. history.
Attackers are exploiting a vulnerability in distributed search engine software Elasticsearch to install DDoS malware on Amazon and possibly other cloud servers.
Amazon Web Services is offering a new document sharing service with management and security features designed to appeal to businesses.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
A code-hosting and project management services provider was forced to shut down operations indefinitely after a hacker broke into its cloud infrastructure and deleted customer data, including most of the company's backups.
Amazon has unveiled its highly anticipated entry into the smartphone market, a handset called Fire.
Google says it's in the enterprise Cloud market to stay.
PayPal is offering a new educational resource to help merchants worldwide get more use out of its payments service.
A mysterious, massive Amazon locker in San Francisco is not filled with drones, but is part of a marketing campaign with Nissan.
Amazon, Snapchat and AT&T rank among the least trustworthy technology companies when it comes to how they handle government data requests, according to a report from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should delay its scheduled May 15 vote on a new net neutrality proposal because of public outcry that the rules aren't strong enough, a commissioner said.
Yahoo is pushing harder into the production of original content, with two online TV series, another digital magazine and a concert-streaming series added to its growing lineup.
Tech industry bellwethers, including Facebook, Microsoft, Apple and Amazon, weighed in this week with quarterly earnings and -- surprise! -- mobile and cloud offerings appear to be the key to their health.
Facebook's grand scheme to bring Internet access to underserved parts of the world could soon get off the ground, literally, with drones flying high overhead.
The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA), a group of hackers who have made a habit of hijacking high-profile domain names, managed to change the domain registration information for Facebook.com, but failed to redirect the domain to a different server.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW