An organization representing thousands of commercial pilots in the U.S. and Canada says it's concerned about the safety implications of Amazon flying drones at a site near Seattle.
Amazon.com continued to increase its sales last quarter but losses also mounted, to the growing consternation of investors.
Updated: Professionals interested in a secure smartphone will be able to buy the BlackBerry Passport from Optus stores.
Sometimes the best path to success is to learn how to avoid failure.
Booksellers have met with European Commission officials to discuss their concerns that Amazon holds a monopoly in the online book market.
Amazon’s Kindle has always been a bit of a niche product. It sits alone in that uncomfortable space in the market, catering traditionally to book lovers with a foot in the past and an eye to the future. You would think this is a relatively small mark...
Amazon has launched the latest iteration in its Kindle range, the Fire HD.
Alibaba is looking to raise as much as $US21 billion in its U.S. IPO, according to documents filed Friday, making the Chinese e-commerce company's debut one of the largest initial public offerings in U.S. history.
Attackers are exploiting a vulnerability in distributed search engine software Elasticsearch to install DDoS malware on Amazon and possibly other cloud servers.
Amazon Web Services is offering a new document sharing service with management and security features designed to appeal to businesses.
The long wait is over – Amazon's phone is official.
A code-hosting and project management services provider was forced to shut down operations indefinitely after a hacker broke into its cloud infrastructure and deleted customer data, including most of the company's backups.
Amazon has unveiled its highly anticipated entry into the smartphone market, a handset called Fire.
Google says it's in the enterprise Cloud market to stay.
PayPal is offering a new educational resource to help merchants worldwide get more use out of its payments service.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- TPSharePoint SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTRegional Customer Relations Manager - APACQLD
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTSoftware TestersACT
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystSA