Should retailers worry about Amazon Go, the internet giant’s no-checkout-required store? The answer is both yes and no.
Amazon's voice-activated digital assistant Alexa is learning new skills right and left. In fact, she can now deliver the latest tech news from Computerworld.
Amazon surprised many analysts and competitors with its Alexa cloud-based voice assistant, and the company seems determined to help partners pack the tech into every product imaginable. Alexa has a clear lead in the smart home, but how long will it l...
Boeing chose the Azure cloud platform because Microsoft agreed to collaborate on analytics software intended to help improve operational efficiency in the narrow margin aviation sector.
Despite competition from no lesser a giant than Apple, Amazon's Kindle for iOS app is still the best e-reading option in the App Store.
A new generation of small tablets has reinvented entertainment on the go, but which is best? Find out now and gear up for holiday gift-buying
Here's how the iPad Mini's announced tech specs stack up against popular 7-inch tablets from Google and Amazon. (Of course, while the specs are important, there's more to a tablet than a data sheet. Computerworld will have a hands-on review of the iP...
Roll out the welcome wagon, Android fans: It looks like you'll soon have a new place to shop.
Are you still holding out to see what happens with this whole ebooks "fad" before deciding whether to embrace it for your business? Well, the times they are a changin' and there are a variety of reasons that ebooks are outpacing printed books.
CPS Energy, the largest municipality-owned gas and electric company in America, needed to get a better grip on its budget and its budgeting process. Since CPS Energy was an enterprise SAP user, more SAP AG software was the obvious and lowest-risk way...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Mulesoft Focus x 3NSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW