Users of Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant can now ask her questions about the contents of their Microsoft-hosted calendars. On Wednesday, the assistant gained the ability to interact with calendars from Outlook.com and Office 365, similar to how it w...
Amazon Web Services got off to a slow start in January, taking its time to sleep off the New Year’s festivities. But the cloud provider got up to speed by the end of the month, launching a handful of new products for its customers to work with.
This sweet pricing drops our favorite e-reader back down to its last lowest price, but if that's not to your taste, you can also get $20 off other Kindles, too.
On Monday, AWS announced the launch of Amazon Chime, a new service that’s designed to compete with the likes of WebEx, Skype for Business and GoToMeeting. It’s a powerful swing at some very entrenched enterprise software players by the public cloud p...
The rocketship of cloud growth continued at the end of 2016 for Amazon Web Services. The public cloud provider announced Thursday that brought in a little more than US$3.5 billion during the fourth quarter of last year, up 47 percent from the same pe...
Alexa-powered devices try to buy a dollhouse after responding to a command from a news broadcast.
Internet-connected intelligent gizmos had a big showing at this year's Consumer Electronics Show, and there is one common thread between them: Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant.
Two years ago, Amazon Web Services made a splash when it introduced Lambda. Now, the company has gone even further to bring that technology outside of its core data center regions.
Amazon Web Services is trying to help protect its customers with a new service aimed at mitigating DDoS impacts. It’s called Shield, and the entry-level tier is enabled by default for all web applications running on AWS, starting on Wednesday.
On Tuesday, the cloud provider announced a suite of updates to its partner programs at its Global Partner Summit keynote in Las Vegas on Tuesday. They’re focused on helping customers get increased use of Amazon’s cloud services, and getting partners ...
Amazon's next-gen Echo may be one part high-quality speaker and one part high-quality tablet.
Amazon Web Services made a series of price cuts on Tuesday and simplified what customers pay for its storage products.
October was a big month for Amazon Web Services, which announced a key new partnership with VMware, a new service for migrating VMs to the cloud, and more.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
Amazon is trying to simplify the process of moving legacy applications to the cloud with a new service that it quietly launched this week. The aptly-named Server Migration Service is designed to help IT teams set up the incremental replication of vi...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Telefonica-Sigfox deal is a big win for diverse IoT networks
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTBI Developer l Microstrategy , HadoopNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCJunior Data ArchitectACT
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC