Microsoft will start selling gift cards good for purchases on its digital content market, taking a page out of Apple's iTunes playbook.
It appears that Amazon will eventually produce a smartphone -- the question is not if, but when.
We're expecting Amazon to update its range of Kindle Fire tablets soon and one has been shown in a new leak.
Developers can sell physical and digital items from Amazon.com within their apps using the new Mobile Associates API for Android-based devices.
Developers can now submit Web apps and offer them alongside native Android-based programs on Amazon's Appstore.
Amazon has launched Amazon Art, a marketplace that includes more than 40,000 works of art by the likes of Norman Rockwell and Claude Monet from over 150 galleries and dealers.
Amazon.com founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has announced a surprise plan to buy The Washington Post for US$250 million in cash.
Two U.S. senators have introduced legislation that would permanently extend a current moratorium on Internet access taxes in the country.
Patent firm Eolas Technologies lost an appeal against Google, J.C. Penney, Yahoo and Amazon.com in a long-drawn lawsuit involving key Web patents.
A lawsuit filed by Apple over Amazon.com's use of the term "Appstore" has ended after Apple decided to withdraw the case.
Amazon.com's Kindle e-reader has dominated the competition in Japan since its launch last year, according to new research, showing the company's low pricing and powerful brand may have overcome its late entrance into the market.
Apple didn't try to fix or raise the prices of electronic books when it entered into the market in 2010, according to Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue. Rather, he says, the company was only working to ensure a profit for itself.
After remaining quiet on the hardware front for years, Amazon.com's China business has finally brought the company's Kindle tablet and Kindle e-reader to the country.
Amazon.com has set up a website with its brand in India, but will not be selling on the site.
When it comes to tablets, Microsoft and its OEMs don't know where they're going, an analyst said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Four state AGs sue to block US decision to cede key internet role
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Google rebrands Apps for Work as G Suite, adds intelligent features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW