The top executives of five of the biggest tech companies in the U.S. will meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Seattle on Wednesday.
Glitches in Amazon Web Services' North Virginia facility caused problems Sunday for Netflix, Tinder and other major websites.
Amazon has hired a social responsibility advocate at a time when the online retailer is facing increased criticism for its business practices.
Amazon's Fire smartphone is finally out of stock on the company's website after almost a year of availability.
Amazon will acquire Elemental Technologies in a bid to enrich the video capabilities of its AWS cloud service, the company announced Thursday.
Intel, Micron unveil a new class of memory...Facebook's mobile revenue tipped to rise again...New drones help drivers with tricky deliveries...and more tech news.
In the race to develop a drone that delivers packages, don't count out Workhorse, a truck maker based in Loveland, Ohio.
Apple, Facebook and Amazon.com have increased their expenses on trying to influence U.S. politicians and policy at the federal level, but Google still outstrips them in spending though it reduced expenditure in the second quarter.
Self-driving cars face off on California road... Satya Nadella has a new mission (statement)... Uber protests get real in France... and more tech news
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
Amazon.com's troubled bid for the .amazon generic top-level domain (gTLD) has got support from the U.S. Congressional Trademark caucus, which is asking for a speedy resolution of the long-standing dispute between the online retailer and countries in ...
Taylor Swift shames Apple into paying musicians royalties during streaming trial
China is opening up its e-commerce market to more foreign investment, removing restrictions that limited investors to joint ventures with Chinese firms.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation released the latest version of its annual "Who Has Your Back" report on tech companies' data disclosure policies Wednesday afternoon, giving perfect five-star ratings to companies including Apple, Adobe, Dropbox and...
Amazon is trying to hit the sweet spot between fancy features and affordability with its new Kindle Paperwhite e-reader.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSystems AnalystQLD