On Tuesday, the cloud provider announced a suite of updates to its partner programs at its Global Partner Summit keynote in Las Vegas on Tuesday. They’re focused on helping customers get increased use of Amazon’s cloud services, and getting partners ...
Amazon's next-gen Echo may be one part high-quality speaker and one part high-quality tablet.
Amazon Web Services made a series of price cuts on Tuesday and simplified what customers pay for its storage products.
October was a big month for Amazon Web Services, which announced a key new partnership with VMware, a new service for migrating VMs to the cloud, and more.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
Amazon is trying to simplify the process of moving legacy applications to the cloud with a new service that it quietly launched this week. The aptly-named Server Migration Service is designed to help IT teams set up the incremental replication of vi...
The cloud partnership AWS and VMware announced Thursday makes Amazon's public cloud even more attractive for enterprises by letting them take the popular virtualization platform with them.
The days may be getting shorter up in the northern hemisphere, but that hasn't slowed the pace of updates to AWS. Amazon has kept on updating its cloud platform with a handful of quality-of-life changes, plus some major tweaks to how it handles Reser...
You can pre-order Google's voice assistant now and delivery on November 4.
Amazon is adding the Alexa Voice Remote to the Fire TV Stick. Pre-orders are now available.
It's not ready yet, but a report from Bloomberg says Apple's Echo rival is now in the prototype and testing phase.
Larry Ellison continued his assault on Amazon during his second keynote address at Oracle OpenWorld on Tuesday, with a host of benchmarks that showed his company's database outperforming its public cloud competition.
Larry Ellison has a message for Amazon Web Services: Oracle will give Amazon a run for its money in the cloud market.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is having problems accepting USB connections from Amazon Kindle e-readers.
Amazon launched a new tool on Thursday aimed at helping developers build applications that offer insights from a firehose of data in real time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This is the closest thing Intel has built to a discrete GPU
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Box revises platform pricing to ease developer adoption
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CC1 st Level Help Desk SupportNSW
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSenior Project Coordinator-Datacentre relocation backgroundNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDelivery Project ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTPMO - Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW