Bundling Deus Ex: Mankind Divided with 6- and 8-core chips makes AMD's affordable FX series processors even more appealing. But hurry--the deal's good only through November 14.
AMD's Zen CPUs are finally nearing the finish line and here's everything you need to know about them.
AMD says it's back in the game with its first two Zen chips, which will feature an 8-core consumer chip and a 32-core server chip.
Want to know more about AMD's amazing new Zen microprocessor? We did too. Gordon Mah Ung and Mark Hachman sat down with AMD CTO Mark Papermaster to grill him on what we can expect.
Nvidia is offering a free game with the purchase of a GTX 950 or 960 from retailers such as Newegg.
AMD says its Solid State Graphics Technology will revolutionize professional GPU performance by adding NAND memory to its upcoming pro graphics cards.
AMD is set to replace its venerable FirePro lineup with Radeon Pro and Radeon Pro WX GPUs.
Nvidia GeForce and AMD Radeon graphics cards go head-to-head in the first major DirectX 12 benchmark tool, 3DMark's Time Spy.
Civilization VI will pack some of DirectX 12's highlight features thanks to a partnership between AMD and Firaxis.
After testing Radeon Crimson 16.7.1, the driver rushed out to address the Radeon RX 480's power issues, all we can say is AMD nailed it.
If you picked up a Radeon RX 480 reference edition graphics card, you'll want to pick up Radeon Crimson 16.7.1 ASAP.
AMD's $200 Radeon RX 480 draws much more power than it should through your motherboard, which could damage low-end systems.
Nvidia essentially killed off 3- and 4-way SLI multi-GPU support with its GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070, but AMD's keeping CrossFire support alive and kicking. Ish.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 900 series cards are getting cheaper, but you don't want them.
After making a big splash with the US$200 Radeon RX 480's reveal, AMD's giving us a glimpse of the rest of the Polaris family.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC