Nvidia's GeForce GTX 900 series cards are getting cheaper, but you don't want them.
After making a big splash with the US$200 Radeon RX 480's reveal, AMD's giving us a glimpse of the rest of the Polaris family.
Jon, Mark and Gordon talk about backpack PCs for VR, AMD's super-cheap GPU, and whether you might have to wait three years for that new iPhone.
AMD demos a working Zen CPU, giving hope to AMD fans looking for an Intel alternative.
AMD hopes its low-power Bristol Ridge and Stoney Ridge hybrid CPU/GPUs will continue to revitalize its fortunes in the notebook space.
AMD's new Polaris GPU-based Radeon RX graphics cards will start at $200 and ship in June.
In an early preview benchmark of Total War: Warhammer's DirectX 12 performance, Radeon wins across the board--but mind those caveats.
“Vega,” the codename for powerful 14nm Radeon graphics cards with second-gen high-bandwidth memory, aren’t expected until the end of the year per AMD’s GPU roadmap.
AMD's long-awaited Polaris GPUs may be imminent, but they're not in the "new" Radeon M400 series graphics that just rolled out.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
The rivalry between AMD and Intel peaked during the first decade of the 2000s, when the companies consistently challenged each other with a stream of chip innovations.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Intel is moving to slowly extricate itself from the PC market through a competitive process where every project in Intel's client PC business is being evaluated for its future prospects.
It's (pretty much) official: Intel's next Core i7 will feature a whopping 10-cores.
AMD showed us its new integrated CPU-GPU chip, code-named Bristol Ridge, in an HP Envy x360 laptop. Here's a glimpse of what it can do.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Wave 2 Wi-Fi may be a sleeper, but it's great for some
- Researchers dismantle decade-long Iranian cyberespionage operation
- Amazon's Elastic File System is now open for business
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Mapping firm invites auto industry to improve spec for sharing vehicle sensor data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC