AMD's paving the path for its hotly anticipated Ryzen processor by announcing a slew of AM4 motherboards and exotic Ryzen custom builds.
AMD's FreeSync 2 technology is built to help you get the best visual quality and lowest possible lag with premium HDR monitors.
AMD's enthusiast-class Radeon Vega graphics cards are coming, and now we know when we'll know more: CES 2017.
A recent article used PCPartPicker data to claim that loyal AMD CPU buyers aren't buying Radeon GPUs as frequently. Here's the truth.
AMD's Ryzen-based chips should be its best in decades, and now you can run the same test AMD used to compare Summit Ridge to your own CPU. Have at it.
AMD revealed key details about its first Zen-based processor, code-named Summit Ridge: its clock speed, the underlying SenseMI technologies that make it tick. Zen also gets a new brand name, Ryzen.
AMD's upcoming 8-core chip might cause a CPU price war. Here's why.
With the Radeon Instinct line, AMD joins Nvidia and Intel in the race to put its chips into machine learning applications from self-driving cars to art. Of the three new GPUs, AMD claims the fastest will outpace Nvidia’s current Titan X Pascal card.
AMD's new Radeon Software Crimson ReLive overflows with features, from ReLive video recording tools to Radeon Chill, which keeps your graphics card cool and power-efficient.
Intel needs graphics power. AMD needs cash. Both need to fight Nvidia. That's why this rumored partnership would actually make sense.
AMD's Zen chips are supposed to be as fast as Intel's fastest, and they may also be a lot cheaper. If the rumors come true, Intel will finally have some competition in high-end gaming CPUs.
AMD's Zen chip is just around the corner; it'll first come to gaming systems any day now. There's a lot of excitement about Zen, which AMD believes is its most important chip this decade.
Civilization VI's Fall Update adds support for DirectX 12 and a slew of new multiplayer goodies.
What better way to blow through shooting games than on a custom PC that looks like a minigun?
AMD has a clear-cut business plan: Its upcoming 32-core Zen chip will bring it back into high performance servers, and the company has expressed a desire to make high-performing GPUs for such systems.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Before 5G, some mobile users may get almost-5G
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD