If you picked up a Radeon RX 480 reference edition graphics card, you'll want to pick up Radeon Crimson 16.7.1 ASAP.
AMD's $200 Radeon RX 480 draws much more power than it should through your motherboard, which could damage low-end systems.
Nvidia essentially killed off 3- and 4-way SLI multi-GPU support with its GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070, but AMD's keeping CrossFire support alive and kicking. Ish.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 900 series cards are getting cheaper, but you don't want them.
After making a big splash with the US$200 Radeon RX 480's reveal, AMD's giving us a glimpse of the rest of the Polaris family.
Jon, Mark and Gordon talk about backpack PCs for VR, AMD's super-cheap GPU, and whether you might have to wait three years for that new iPhone.
AMD demos a working Zen CPU, giving hope to AMD fans looking for an Intel alternative.
AMD hopes its low-power Bristol Ridge and Stoney Ridge hybrid CPU/GPUs will continue to revitalize its fortunes in the notebook space.
AMD's new Polaris GPU-based Radeon RX graphics cards will start at $200 and ship in June.
In an early preview benchmark of Total War: Warhammer's DirectX 12 performance, Radeon wins across the board--but mind those caveats.
“Vega,” the codename for powerful 14nm Radeon graphics cards with second-gen high-bandwidth memory, aren’t expected until the end of the year per AMD’s GPU roadmap.
AMD's long-awaited Polaris GPUs may be imminent, but they're not in the "new" Radeon M400 series graphics that just rolled out.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
The rivalry between AMD and Intel peaked during the first decade of the 2000s, when the companies consistently challenged each other with a stream of chip innovations.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW