A senior U.S. senator is asking airlines about their data privacy practices, saying he's concerned about what information the companies are collecting and sharing with third parties.
American Airlines restored access to its reservation system on Tuesday afternoon after a four-hour long outage that grounded its flights across the U.S.
American Airlines grounded all its flights across the U.S. on Tuesday after an unidentified computer problem hit its reservation system.
Apple's iOS tops Android in-flight, among businesses, but American Airlines buys 17,000 Samsung Galaxy devices
New research has found that Apple's iPad and iPhone are more popular than Android smartphones and tablets for in-flight use and among businesses, but American Airlines has opted to give its 17,000 flight attendants Samsung Galaxy Notes rather than iO...
Third-party charges on U.S. consumer and business telephone bills, most of them unauthorized by the customer, amount to US $2 billion a year, according to a new report from a U.S. Senate committee.
I'm guessing many of you are asking if cloud computing isn't just a new name for ASPs, software as a service, outsourcing or, for us older guys, timesharing. While the cloud certainly shares principles with all of them, something more significant is ...
Airlines have been charging fees for seats on the emergency aisle, priority boarding, and anything resembling baggage, so it's no surprise that cheap or free Wi-Fi access isn't a typical frill. But with one in three <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/bu...
U.S. airlines are now piling on to the in-flight Wi-Fi bandwagon, with Alaska Airlines joining other airlines in expanding the service to more aircraft.
Bloomberg reported last week that American Airlines flight attendants are urging their employer to block passengers from using inflight Internet access to view pornography and other inappropriate Web content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2014: Next-gen smartphones from Samsung, Sony, LG, Motorola and more
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Surface Pro 3 not overheating but needs a software fix, Microsoft says
- Server sales have turned a corner, IDC says
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW