A U.S. Federal Communications Commission plan to redirect telephone subsidies to rural areas to broadband deployment could leave out cable-based voice and broadband providers, a cable trade group said Tuesday.
American Cable Association
Remember those net neutrality rules the U.S. Federal Communications Commission passed back in December? The agency is taking steps toward finally implementing them, although the rules still won't go into effect for months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FTC calls on IoT vendors to protect privacy
- Apple tops Chinese smartphone market for the first time
- DNS hijacking vulnerability affects D-Link DSL router, possibly other devices
- Mobile World Congress rumor mill churns with reports of better screens, cameras
- Privacy tsar to EC: Wrap up EU-US data exchange talks quickly or else
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.