U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
American Civil Liberties Union
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
Two U.S. senators are pushing proposals to extend the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records dragnet, but a diverse coalition of civil liberties and advocacy groups have called on lawmakers to vote against those plans.
Obama claims @POTUS, tweets...YouTube Kids shows beer ads...Samsung off the hook for some Apple damages...and more tech news.
U.S. residents have major problems with government surveillance, and six in 10 want to see the records collection provisions of the Patriot Act modified before Congress extends it, according to a survey commissioned by a civil rights group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- 3 ways to improve your sales this Mother’s Day
- Businesses can now buy apps in bulk from the Windows Store
- Apple partners with SAP in new enterprise push
- Newer Wi-Fi's faster, but it needs a fast wire behind it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT