After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
American Library Association
U.S. President Barack Obama's proposed changes to the National Security Agency's surveillance programs don't go far enough, some technology and digital rights groups said, while others hailed it as a good first step.
U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments Monday in two cases with potentially broad implications to technology users, one reviewing whether consumers can resell copyright-protected products they have purchased and the second challenging an electron...
Dozens of groups that have supported efforts at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to create network neutrality rules have voiced opposition to a proposal from agency Chairman Julius Genachowski in recent days.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
- Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) speed up web browsing for users
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW