An upcoming meeting of the U.N.'s International Telecommunication Union could have a huge impact on Internet businesses, and those businesses should help lobby to keep the organization from imposing new Internet regulations, a group of Internet advoc...
American Registry for Internet Numbers
The chief executive of the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) said today that any transfer of IPv4 addresses from one organization to another will need to be compliant with established ARIN policy.
The Internet has run out of IPv4 address space.
The most popular Web sites are under increasing pressure to add support for IPv6, a long-anticipated upgrade to IPv4, the Internet's main communications protocol.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 65in 4K/UHD TV (X9000B) review
- 2 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
- 3 Motorola Moto X review
- 4 HP Pavilion x360 hybrid tablet/laptop
- 5 Apple iPad (4th Generation)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Latest News Articles
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Almost 200,000 people may have been affected by US visa system crash
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $999 free shipping
- $10.06 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »