As expected, analysts were prompt to compile market forecasts in response to Apple’s annual revelation event which, this year, saw it unveil its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple Watch.
Research firm, Analysys Mason, claims LTE in 2014 “will make the spectrum-rich richer, and the spectrum-poor just a little better off” as more operators will deploy LTE-A carrier aggregation (CA) which benefits those with multiple spectrum positions;...
Smartphone owners who also have a tablet spend three times as much on apps as those who only own smartphones, according to a survey by research and consulting firm Analysys Mason.
A new report shows just how much smartphone users love Facebook, checking it as much as 14 times a day. In advance of Thursday's Facebook phone announcement, this could be good news for the social network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA