It's not hard to find social media marketing tools these days. It's harder to locate social monitoring utilities, in your price range, that do everything your business needs. These 10 simple social tools can help you monitor campaigns and analyse the metrics to draw actionable insights and demonstrate real ROI.
analytics in pictures
The amount of data in the world is increasing exponentially, doubling every 18 months. Here are 10 real-world Big Data deployments you may not have realized were driven by big data.
How to tell if your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn efforts are paying off
Successful AI projects require more than just great algorithms or access to data scientists, writes Ray Wang of Constellation Research.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
The Internet of Things is growing so fast, it’s an obvious place to look for career growth. Instead of aiming for a whole new job, the best strategy may be to add some skills to the ones you already have.
KPMG believes cognitive computing will play a key role in its future, as well as the future of its clients as they grappled with technology-driven disruption to their industries.
The Internet of Things is a big part of what makes Big Data so big, and now analytics provider, Teradata, has unleashed two new tools to help make sense of the vast troves of data it produces.
In recent years, big data and artificial intelligence (AI) have received overwhelming attention, however the interesting – even obvious – connection between the two hasn’t often been explored. It is the combination of big data and AI working together...
Big Data is a huge buzz word in the business world and why should it be any different in sport? Big Data is changing the rules of the game and is providing athletes with the winning edge.
It’s no secret that cloud adoption is growing, with the cloud quickly becoming the home for more and more data and analytics solutions.
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
Nearly a decade after research firms predicted major cost savings and clinical benefits from the use of health-IT, adoption rates among U.S. medical providers remain sluggish, with the industry slow to embrace the big-data movement.
Whitepapers about analytics
This paper explains why, with big data, it’s not about the type, amount or speed of data, but rather what we do with that data and the speed at which we do it. • Business intelligence reports and dashboards simply won’t give you with the level of detail and agility you need • Analytics can help gain a competitive advantage, but developing analytics maturity will help sustain that • This paper walks through each step of the analytics maturity journey, providing insights into the capabilities and tools to consider
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Leaked iCloud credentials obtained from third parties, Apple says
- Elgato's Stream Deck is a programmable LCD control center that makes game streaming easy
- Google's Android Things OS won't work on new Raspberry Pi board
- Wikileaks documents show CIA's Mac and iPhone compromises
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- CCRisk Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTDatabase Administrator - OracleQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- TPIT Business Analyst (UX Design)NSW
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- CCTest LeadQLD