The U.S. government has a huge image problem worldwide as it promotes Internet freedom on one hand and conducts mass surveillance on the other, potentially creating major problems for U.S. technology companies, a former official with President Barack...
The U.S. government should push for the United Nations' International Telecommunication Union to be dismantled in addition to playing defense against proposals for restrictive Internet regulations at an upcoming telecom conference, a former White Hou...
Consumer Watchdog, an advocacy group largely focused in recent years on Google's privacy practices, has called on a congressional investigation into the Internet giant's "cozy" relationship with U.S. President Barack Obama's administration.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia