Great display and battery life, but poor ergonomics and an awful fingerprint sensor are issues
The best Android tablet on the market. Full stop.
It's been rumoured for quite some time, but Samsung has become the first manufacturer to officially launch a smartphone with a curved display.
Google hasn't officially released it yet, but the company's 4.3 version of the Android mobile operating system looks like it will soon coming to the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Leaked press images have all but confirmed that Google is set to launch a white variant of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
Whether you're a smartphone fan or you're coming off contract and need a new phone, Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the Google's Nexus 5 are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Which one is right for you?
Back in May, Google announced that it would sell a "Google Edition" version of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Unlike the regular Galaxy S4, the Google Edition device runs a stock version of Android, free from any Samsung-specific features and apps. Here's ho...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- HP reports surprise growth as PC sales climb
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.