Leaving Galaxys in its rear view.
Despite a few flaws, the Nexus 5 offers impressive value for money and comes highly recommended
This week Apple treaded on Samsung’s territory with the release of its first phablet, the iPhone 6 Plus. Samsung pioneered the phablet category three years ago with the original Note, and now it is being forced to defend its share of the market.
A virtual reality headset, a curving Note Edge screen, a 3G smartwatch and a metal skeleton on the Galaxy Note 4 are the innovations revealed at Samsung’s unpacked event in Berlin.
Google has exhausted initial stocks of its new Nexus 5 Android smartphone, just two days after the device officially went on sale in Australia.
Popular Twitter account @evleaks has published a leaked press image that shows a white version of Google's upcoming Nexus 5 smartphone.
Lenovo announced the availability of the Yoga 3 Pro locally, as well as the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, and a couple of variants of the Yoga Tablet 2. These all sound like similar products, right? We thought we would break them down for you here so that you k...
Whether you're a smartphone fan or you're coming off contract and need a new phone, Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the Google's Nexus 5 are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Which one is right for you?
Google's Nexus 5 has generated quite the buzz since its release last week. We've managed to hit up Google for a review unit, so low and behold, here's our first impressions.
From colour and storage variants, to technical specifications and software features, there appears to be little left to uncover about Google's flagship smartphone for 2013.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
- Dick Smith closes doors for the last time (+4 photos)
- Google, Fiat Chrysler to collaborate on self-driving minivans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW