Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few unique features
An excellent motivational tool let down by a lack of wireless syncronising
Use this little app to order your coffee or food without having to wait in line
An online communications tool designed for private conversations and content sharing between two people
Temple Run 2 is a running game that has you swiping to keep away from a killer monkey while avoiding obstacles
android apps in pictures
A DIY guide to securing Android-based devices
Calling all sports fans: Check out these 10 great apps for Google Android and Apple iPhone that will keep you up to date on your favorite sport or team while on the go. And save your spending money for the ballpark.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
GPS was once merely a means to help navigate people through difficult terrain, erratic bushland and dodgy suburbs. However, the rise of smartphones has led to all sorts of novel applications for GPS technology. We take a look at the 10 best GPS-based apps for Android smartphones.
Niantic, the developer of Pokémon Go, has said that it has blocked "scraper" Pokémon Go maps from accessing its APIs and determining the location of Pokémon outside of the real world.
Grab Pikachu as your first Pokémon, choose your ‘eeveelution,’ and reclaim your phone’s battery life with these tips.
Not sure which team to join? Don't know the difference between a regular Poké Ball and a Great Ball? And where do these Pokémon hang out? This guide is here to help.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has finally made its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets, but the service is currently only compatible with selected devices.
We explain Google's Android smartphone operating system.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
GPS was once merely a means to help navigate people through difficult terrain, erratic bushland and dodgy suburbs. However, the rise of smartphones has led to all sorts of novel applications for GPS technology. We take a look at the 10 best GPS-based...
The more I use the HTC Incredible, the more I like it. And the thing that really makes the Incredible, er, incredible is its operating system, Android<.
Google's Android operating system, native to T-Mobile's G1 and myTouch smartphones and due out soon in a number of new phones and even netbooks, is an impressively open and versatile platform. As with rival smartphone platforms -- Apple's iPhone OS, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTPre-Sales Consultant - HardwareVIC
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW