Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few unique features
An excellent motivational tool let down by a lack of wireless syncronising
Use this little app to order your coffee or food without having to wait in line
An online communications tool designed for private conversations and content sharing between two people
Temple Run 2 is a running game that has you swiping to keep away from a killer monkey while avoiding obstacles
android apps in pictures
A DIY guide to securing Android-based devices
Calling all sports fans: Check out these 10 great apps for Google Android and Apple iPhone that will keep you up to date on your favorite sport or team while on the go. And save your spending money for the ballpark.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
GPS was once merely a means to help navigate people through difficult terrain, erratic bushland and dodgy suburbs. However, the rise of smartphones has led to all sorts of novel applications for GPS technology. We take a look at the 10 best GPS-based apps for Android smartphones.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has finally made its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets, but the service is currently only compatible with selected devices.
SBS has today announced the availability of its catch-up TV application, On Demand, for Android smartphones and tablets, but the app is initially exclusive to Samsung devices.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is "hoping" to make its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets by the end of 2013.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has updated its Android app to bring it in line with the iOS version, adding the ability to view radio and TV content and a number of other new features.
We explain Google's Android smartphone operating system.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
GPS was once merely a means to help navigate people through difficult terrain, erratic bushland and dodgy suburbs. However, the rise of smartphones has led to all sorts of novel applications for GPS technology. We take a look at the 10 best GPS-based...
The more I use the HTC Incredible, the more I like it. And the thing that really makes the Incredible, er, incredible is its operating system, Android<.
Google's Android operating system, native to T-Mobile's G1 and myTouch smartphones and due out soon in a number of new phones and even netbooks, is an impressively open and versatile platform. As with rival smartphone platforms -- Apple's iPhone OS, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives. But US only for now.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCService DeskWA