Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few unique features
An excellent motivational tool let down by a lack of wireless syncronising
Use this little app to order your coffee or food without having to wait in line
An online communications tool designed for private conversations and content sharing between two people
Temple Run 2 is a running game that has you swiping to keep away from a killer monkey while avoiding obstacles
android apps in pictures
A DIY guide to securing Android-based devices
Calling all sports fans: Check out these 10 great apps for Google Android and Apple iPhone that will keep you up to date on your favorite sport or team while on the go. And save your spending money for the ballpark.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
GPS was once merely a means to help navigate people through difficult terrain, erratic bushland and dodgy suburbs. However, the rise of smartphones has led to all sorts of novel applications for GPS technology. We take a look at the 10 best GPS-based apps for Android smartphones.
Niantic, the developer of Pokémon Go, has said that it has blocked "scraper" Pokémon Go maps from accessing its APIs and determining the location of Pokémon outside of the real world.
Grab Pikachu as your first Pokémon, choose your ‘eeveelution,’ and reclaim your phone’s battery life with these tips.
Not sure which team to join? Don't know the difference between a regular Poké Ball and a Great Ball? And where do these Pokémon hang out? This guide is here to help.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has finally made its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets, but the service is currently only compatible with selected devices.
We explain Google's Android smartphone operating system.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
GPS was once merely a means to help navigate people through difficult terrain, erratic bushland and dodgy suburbs. However, the rise of smartphones has led to all sorts of novel applications for GPS technology. We take a look at the 10 best GPS-based...
The more I use the HTC Incredible, the more I like it. And the thing that really makes the Incredible, er, incredible is its operating system, Android<.
Google's Android operating system, native to T-Mobile's G1 and myTouch smartphones and due out soon in a number of new phones and even netbooks, is an impressively open and versatile platform. As with rival smartphone platforms -- Apple's iPhone OS, ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn overhauls its desktop website
- Switches coming out this year will drive open networking forward
- Sniper Elite 4 preview: More sniping, less shooting
- Facebook plans new data center in Denmark
- Halo Wars 2 campaign preview: Polished, pretty, but not as exciting as Blitz mode
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCServiceNow Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW