Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few unique features
An excellent motivational tool let down by a lack of wireless syncronising
Use this little app to order your coffee or food without having to wait in line
An online communications tool designed for private conversations and content sharing between two people
Temple Run 2 is a running game that has you swiping to keep away from a killer monkey while avoiding obstacles
android apps in pictures
A DIY guide to securing Android-based devices
Calling all sports fans: Check out these 10 great apps for Google Android and Apple iPhone that will keep you up to date on your favorite sport or team while on the go. And save your spending money for the ballpark.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
GPS was once merely a means to help navigate people through difficult terrain, erratic bushland and dodgy suburbs. However, the rise of smartphones has led to all sorts of novel applications for GPS technology. We take a look at the 10 best GPS-based apps for Android smartphones.
Grab Pikachu as your first Pokémon, choose your ‘eeveelution,’ and reclaim your phone’s battery life with these tips.
Not sure which team to join? Don't know the difference between a regular Poké Ball and a Great Ball? And where do these Pokémon hang out? This guide is here to help.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has finally made its catch up TV service, iView, available on Android smartphones and tablets, but the service is currently only compatible with selected devices.
SBS has today announced the availability of its catch-up TV application, On Demand, for Android smartphones and tablets, but the app is initially exclusive to Samsung devices.
We explain Google's Android smartphone operating system.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
GPS was once merely a means to help navigate people through difficult terrain, erratic bushland and dodgy suburbs. However, the rise of smartphones has led to all sorts of novel applications for GPS technology. We take a look at the 10 best GPS-based...
The more I use the HTC Incredible, the more I like it. And the thing that really makes the Incredible, er, incredible is its operating system, Android<.
Google's Android operating system, native to T-Mobile's G1 and myTouch smartphones and due out soon in a number of new phones and even netbooks, is an impressively open and versatile platform. As with rival smartphone platforms -- Apple's iPhone OS, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW