Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near ...
Five years after its inception, Android is more dominant than ever in the smartphone OS market, despite facing a number of challenges along the way.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Indian privacy case against WhatsApp gains momentum
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
- China tightens control over app stores
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCFIS Connex DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- CCSoftware DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Java Developer x2ACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC