Google could gain a stronger position in businesses by acquiring Divide, an enterprise software company focused on the bring-your-own-device to work model.
Google is planning to add more smarts to its Google Translate service by acquiring Quest Visual, developer of the Word Lens camera-based translation app.
Google has hired a former Calvin Klein and Gap executive to help make Glass socially acceptable and turn it into a mainstream product.
Google aims to fuel international sales in the Play store by expanding the use of carrier billing and letting developers sell apps in more countries. The company has also added PayPal as a new payment method in countries such as the U.S. and Germany.
Google is being tight-lipped about when the 64-bit version of Android will be released, but Linux development group Linaro has built a version of the open-source operating system so mobile applications can be written and tested by manufacturers and d...
Airbnb has a new service for San Francisco and Los Angeles travelers and residents who enjoy spontaneity, or at least who don't like to plan.
Facebook has removed its standalone Poke app, an early clone of Snapchat, as well as its Camera app, from Apple's iTunes app store.
Yahoo's News Digest application is now available on Android, with an international and a Canadian edition also added.
Samsung has made the second version of its Knox data and app security platform available worldwide, but at first only users and enterprises that have the new Galaxy S5 can take advantage of the improvements it offers.
After flirting with the idea for more than a year, Advanced Micro Devices has finally provided concrete details for bringing Android to its chips as the company looks to support more operating systems beyond Windows.
An intriguing feature that lets people find out how long they'd have to wait for an Uber ride is one of the new navigation tools in Google Maps' mobile app.
Whether you've lost your car or lost your Internet connection, Google Now is getting a little more helpful.
A lawsuit filed Thursday accuses Google of strong-arming device manufacturers into making its search engine the default on Android devices, driving up the cost of those devices and hurting consumers.
LG Electronics has sent out invites to an event on May 27, at which the company is expected to launch its next flagship smartphone, the G3, as well as the Android Wear-based G Watch.
Spanish smartphone maker Geeksphone has lowered the cost of the Revolution, an Android smartphone on which buyers can easily install Mozilla's Firefox OS, to €199 (US$275) without a contract.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - VMwareVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC