Two of the newest Android phones in Australia are the Sony Xperia Z1 and the LG G2. Which one is right for you?
Whether you're a smartphone fan or you're coming off contract and need a new phone, Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the Google's Nexus 5 are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Which one is right for you?
Earlier in September, an update to the Google Settings app for Android tipped off that a remote device lock and password reset feature was on its way to the Android Device Manager. This week, the service finally went live for most users through the A...
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S4 Active smartphone, a water and dust-resistant version of the Galaxy S4, over two months ago, but the device still hasn't officially been released in Australia. When can Aussies get their hands on it?
We've just got our hands on Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Zoom, a wacky looking Android smartphone with a 16-megapixel camera, optical zoom, and a xenon flash. Is it practical to use as a phone? Let's take a first look!
The Huawei Ascend P2 is the latest smartphone to come out of the Chinese telco giant. With a 4.7-inch display, 13-megapixel camera and 1.5GHz processor it’s up against the current big-screen heavyweights from Samsung, Sony and HTC, but the P2 has an ...
Samsung's Galaxy S4 is one of the most impressive smartphones on the market, but one feature missing from its arsenal is native wireless charging. The company is now selling an accessory that adds this capability, though you'll pay plenty for the pri...
Chinese manufacturer Huawei claims its new Ascend P6 phone is the "world's slimmest smartphone". We go-hands on!
The latest devices continually push the boundaries of what can be declared a smartphone. In Sony's Xperia Z Ultra and Samsung's Galaxy Mega 6.3 we have two of the biggest Android phones to hit the market. How do they compare?
We go hands-on with the LG Optimus F5, a budget smartphone with 4G connectivity. It's one of the first 4G devices to be sold on prepaid, and the first 4G prepaid smartphone sold in Australia by Optus.
Samsung's new Galaxy S4 has been one of the most hotly anticipated smartphones of all time. You've no doubt seen the TV commercials, read all of the reviews and perhaps bought into the hype. If you're an early adopter, you may have even bought one al...
Oppo is best known for its high-end Blu-ray and Hi-Fi systems, but the Guangdong-based company is now attempting to make an impact in the smartphone market. The Oppo Find 5 is a flagship Android phone with a 5in, full HD display and we've just got ou...
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
We were lucky enough to walk away from Samsung's Galaxy S4 launch event in Sydney last night with a brand new phone to play with. Here's some sample shots we've taken with the Galaxy S4's 13-megapixel camera.
Samsung will officially launch its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone in Australia next week at an event in Sydney. Here's exactly what we know so far, what's happening and why it's a pretty big deal.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- China devotes $22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
- Excel for Windows finally gets real-time collaboration
- BlueJeans teams with Dolby for teleconference audio clarity
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCProjects Governance Risk SpecialistSA
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD