HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
An image of what appears to be the long-rumoured Facebook phone has been published by by Twitter account @evleaks.
Optus has confirmed the Sony Xperia Z Android phone is available from today both online and in selected Optus stores. It will sell on a selection of seven Optus contract plans over 24 months.
Samsung is planning to release over 10 accessories for its Galaxy S4 Android phone, including a waterproof S Band fitness band and a wireless charging pad and cover.
As anyone could have predicted, Samsung’s Unpacked announcement this morning was for a new Galaxy S4 smartphone. What interested us most about the Galaxy S4’s spec sheet, though, was a four-letter acronym hidden away at the end of the video codec sec...
Telstra has today confirmed pricing and availability details for the Sony Xperia Z Android phone. The device will be available through Telstra stores across Australia from Tuesday 26 March.
Less than a day ahead of its official unveiling, more leaked images have virtually confirmed the design of the Samsung Galaxy S IV Android phone.
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
LG has admitted its new flagship Optimus G Android smartphone will be a tough sell in the Australian market but is confident it will be a success once consumers learn about its features and capabilities.
Leaked images of what appears to be the Samsung Galaxy S IV have surfaced on a Chinese forum, suggesting that the device will retain a similar look to its predecessor.
Samsung has released a second teaser video for its upcoming Galaxy S IV Android phone but it again reveals no new information about the hotly anticipated handset.
HTC has generally always built excellent quality hardware and its latest flagship Android phone -- the HTC One -- seems to be no exception. The company has just released a short video which details some of the One's manufacturing processes and they l...
Samsung has released a teaser video for its upcoming Galaxy S IV Android phone but it reveals no new information about the hotly anticipated handset.
Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- CCMigration OfficerQLD