First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
The Xperia M is a budget-conscious smartphone that's likely to have a very competitive price tag
The Fonepad Note is a 6in Android smartphone that comes with a stylus
The Oppo Find 5 is a high-end Android phone with an excellent display but it's far from perfect
The HTC Desire 600 has dual-SIM card slots and reasonable specifications
An aluminium build, clean UI and good performance make the Xperia SP one of the best phones in its class
The Sony Xperia ZR is a smaller version of the flagship Xperia Z that offers much of the same features
The LG Optimus G Pro will offer a large screen with a full HD resolution and a big battery
The Huawei Ascend Mate has a huge display but suffers from poor performance
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is an excellent and overall outstanding smartphone with a few annoyances
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is a large phone that is likely to have a small price tag
The HTC First is best described as a mid-range Android phone that comes pre-loaded with Facebook's new Android launcher, Facebook Home
The HTC One is one of the best designed phones we've ever used but it has a few annoying flaws
The Kogan Agora is let down by a poor quality display, below average battery life and sluggish performance
The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
Latest News Articles
- Foxtel Play screens on LG Smart TVs
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
- HP hits restart on 'converged systems,' takes aim at vBlock
- 3 reasons bitcoins aren't in your wallet yet
- Employers receptive to hiring IT job candidates with MOOC educations
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »