The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
The Xperia M is a budget-conscious smartphone that's likely to have a very competitive price tag
The Fonepad Note is a 6in Android smartphone that comes with a stylus
The Oppo Find 5 is a high-end Android phone with an excellent display but it's far from perfect
The HTC Desire 600 has dual-SIM card slots and reasonable specifications
An aluminium build, clean UI and good performance make the Xperia SP one of the best phones in its class
The Sony Xperia ZR is a smaller version of the flagship Xperia Z that offers much of the same features
The LG Optimus G Pro will offer a large screen with a full HD resolution and a big battery
The Huawei Ascend Mate has a huge display but suffers from poor performance
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is an excellent and overall outstanding smartphone with a few annoyances
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is a large phone that is likely to have a small price tag
The HTC First is best described as a mid-range Android phone that comes pre-loaded with Facebook's new Android launcher, Facebook Home
The HTC One is one of the best designed phones we've ever used but it has a few annoying flaws
The Kogan Agora is let down by a poor quality display, below average battery life and sluggish performance
The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z is Sony's best smartphone. Ever.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft, Getty copyright dispute heads for mediation
- Here’s how to identify different cuts of meat
- What ridiculous reasons do you have for keeping old tech hanging around?
- Vodafone: Unlimited international calls, double data on prepaid
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Does the world need an Apple phablet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.