Lenovo's new Phab2 Pro, developed with Google, brings augmented reality to smartphone screens without the need for a headset.
The new watch face lets you take action on emails, calendar notifications, and other details.
It's not out yet, but you'll love what Google's added to the preview version of its next version of its mobile operating system.
Google continues to hone Android's security capabilities, with features in the Android N upgrade due this fall prefaced by the Android for Work security apparatus and other security updates in last year's Android Marshmallow release.
At Google I/O, we got a glimpse at what Google's hoping manufactures will do with its open source OS.
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
Many alternative mobile operating systems like Firefox have fallen by the wayside while Android and iOS continue to dominate, but Samsung's Tizen has survived.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
The Android platform is under fire from cybercriminals in an escalation of attacks that may soon see iOS in danger of similar levels of malicious action according to research from IT security company, Check Point.
Google has released 16 patches for Android, including one for a critical remote execution vulnerability in the operating system's mediaserver.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
- Oracle plans ‘startup organization’ focused on cloud computing, AI and VR
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager, Asset Vision- SaaS, PaaS- Gov backgroundNSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTContracts & Procurement Support OfficerACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA