Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Sony has sneaked its flagship Z4 Tablet into Telstra stores with the slate going on sale today.
This is the most detailed leak yet about when you may be able to get your hands on this mystery device.
Google has released the final developer tools for Android's next version and <a href="http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2015/08/m-developer-preview-3-final-sdk.html" target="new">announced</a> that it will be named Marshmallow.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Lenovo's latest smartphone strategy downplays the company name, instead spotlighting a new brand, ZUK.
OnePlus said buyers of its new smartphone in the U.S. and Canada will have to wait longer than originally thought to get their phones.
Continuing to struggle in the smartphone industry, HTC is hoping its upcoming products in virtual reality and wearables can pull in some sales.
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW