One-time passcodes, a crucial defense for online banking applications, are being intercepted by a malware program for Android, according to new research from Symantec.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Sony has sneaked its flagship Z4 Tablet into Telstra stores with the slate going on sale today.
This is the most detailed leak yet about when you may be able to get your hands on this mystery device.
Google has released the final developer tools for Android's next version and <a href="http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2015/08/m-developer-preview-3-final-sdk.html" target="new">announced</a> that it will be named Marshmallow.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Project Manager X 2VIC
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- TPXamarin DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCERP LeadWA
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW