Everyone who’s been grabbing the $99 and $149 HP TouchPads in the recent fire sale might not be stuck with HP's webOS.
The bounty for any developer who manages to port Android to the TouchPad is growing, <a href="http://hacknmod.com/hack/hp-touchpad-android-1500-prize/">reaching more than US$2,100</a> on Thursday, just as one effort to execute the port struggles to g...
Wacky French tech company Parrot -- the same folks who brought us the AR Drone quadricopter -- has today unveiled the world's first car stereo powered by Google's Android operating system, the Asteroid.
Lenovo’s business-orientated tablet, the ThinkPad Tablet, is now available for order and should start shipping within a week. The 10-inch Android device, which Lenovo officially announced a little more than a month ago, boasts an impressive mix of co...
As a geek and longtime tech reporter, there are few things I love writing about more than cool new technological innovations. It never ceases to amaze me what we humans can come up with, particularly when some good technology is fueling the effort.
The lucky people who managed to buy a US$99 TouchPad before they sold out just got luckier: A group of developers is working on a way to load Android onto the tablets.
Oracle said that no court has ever found that APIs for software like Java are ineligible for copyright protection, in its objection to Google's request that the court make a summary judgment on Oracle's copyright allegations.
HP's ill-fated TouchPad may be a hot commodity now that it's being offered at fire-sale prices, but those lucky enough to get their hands on one could soon find themselves with more choices than they ever imagined.
Google is hoping to head off some of the complaints Oracle has made against it by asking a California judge for permission to file summary judgment on four issues.
Nokia said Wednesday that it has entered into an agreement with Polar Mobile to launch more than 300 mobile applications for Nokia smartphones, including upcoming models based on Windows Phone, over the next 12 months.
Google's bid to acquire Motorola Mobility is a brilliant move that will stave off Android's patent attackers. Or it's act of desperation that will force Android phone makers to adopt rival platforms. Or it was simply something that Google had to do, ...
Google's interest in Motorola may really be just for the patents after all.
Samsung is again free to sell its Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all European Union countries except for Germany, after a court in Düsseldorf changed its injunction enacted last week.
In February, the mobile industry will once again head to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress (MWC), which will feature a new section focusing on different aspects of mobile marketing, show organizer GSM Association (GSMA) said on Tuesday.
Taiwanese smartphone vendor HTC plans on tripling its retail outlets in mainland China by the end of the year, bringing store numbers from 650 to 2,000.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Staying alive: DDR5 memory is on its way
- Windows 10 Creators Update rolls ahead with early access and date for phones
- US Senator: Russia used 'thousands' of internet trolls during election
- Samsung reboots its smart home, IoT strategy with the Galaxy S8
- Destiny 2 is coming to the PC, Bungie confirms
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior Business Consultant - HR / PayrollWA
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CCWintel Engineers - NV1ACT
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- FTfinance Project Manager (Workforce Management)NSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationVIC
- CCITCM EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD